Saturday, June 1, 2013

So Much Free Baseball - Padres lead assault against Canada

I can proudly say I stayed up to see the end of the game last night.  All 18 innings or whatever.  I might have dozed off for a half inning of Tim Stauffer pitching, I can't be sure.  But I made it.  The best part was that Clayton Richard finally found his hopefully permanent spot in the bullpen, meaning I get to see Robbie Erlin pitch at Petco tonight.  Well that was a good part, the actual best part was when Jesus Guzman was about to get drenched with frigid ice water by Everth Cabrera, grabbed Kelli Crull, and used her as a perfect human shield so he could remain relatively dry before accepting his free certificate from Robbins Family Jewelers later.  What a guy! 

Tonight we continue our relentless assault against the hordes of canucks that are invading dear Petco.  I'll be there crushing beers in 305. 

Here is last night's greatest moment captured.

No comments:

Post a Comment